Our blog has one purpose – to help people who are considering selling their house to think clearly about the all-important decision they are about to make. There are a lot of mistakes a person selling his/her home could make. Hopefully you will find the blog helpful in identifying those mistakes and offering corrective solutions for them.
Here are our blog posts:
- When is the right time to sell my house?
- Should I sell my house through a real estate agent (realtor)?
- What happens if I foreclose on my mortgage?
- 10 Ways to Avoid Being Scammed When Selling Your House
- How Accurate is Zillow?
- How Much is My House Worth?
- Does only having one bathroom hurt my home value?
- Help – I just got slapped with a HUGE non-resident fee!
- Should I sell my home on Craigslist?
- What happens when no one wants to buy my house?
- Are interest rates about to go up? (Hint: Yes)
Archives by Category
- Avoiding Foreclosure (2)
- How Much Is Your Home Worth? (3)
- Should You Use a Real Estate Agent? (1)
- Tips for Selling a House (6)
- Uncategorized (3)